4 UK Jobs Home
  
Civil Engineering jobs and companies
 
     Keywords  

JobSeeker
Email Address
Password
 
Register for our free jobmail alerts

 Featured UK Jobs
 No Featured Job Posted
Advertise Here Now
 Featured UK Companies
Employers Details
View the Recruiters Directory
uk jobs, jobs in the UK, uk vacancies, uk recruitment, job search, finance, accountancy, sales, construction, engineering, care uk jobs, jobs in the UK, uk vacancies, uk recruitment, job search, finance, accountancy, sales, construction, engineering, care
Job Details
   
Company Luton Bennett
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Security)
Job Category: Engineering / Electrical
Job Description:
Field Service Engineer (Security) Ilford, Essex £25,000 - £35,000 DOE + Overtime + Pension + Van + Training + Call Out 08:30 - 17:00 Field Service Engineer required for a well-known, SSAIB accredited security company in Ilford. After 30 years of continued success, the company can provide job stability and training for the right person. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and installing security equipment. You will have experience working with intruder alarms as 85% of your time will be spent working on this equipment. Candidates with experience of Risco products will have a strong advantage and are encouraged to apply. The other 15% of your time will be spent working on CCTV and access control equipment, experience on this is NOT essential, as training can be provided, candidates with experience will hold a strong advantage. You will be working predominantly within residential homes within approximately a 30 minute radius of Ilchester. As you can be working as far as mid Essex and Hertfordshire a van is provided with some personal use allowed but you MUST have a valid driving licence. The Role: *85% Servicing and installing intruder alarms *15% Servicing and installing CCTV, access controls and other security systems *Working within a 30 minute radius of Ilford The Person: *Experience working with intruder alarms *Ideally have experience with Risco products *Live in a commutable distance to Ilford *Ideally has experience working within a domestic environment

Skills:
Employment type: Permanent
Salary/Hourly Rate: From: 25000 To: 35000 £ GB
Min. Qualifications:
Min. Experience (Years): Unspecified
Job Location: Ilford - England - London
Post Date: 08 Jan 2018
 
This job advert is maintained in a searchable database. It may have been modified or even deleted since originally posted.
 
 
If the job has expired you will be notified that the page is no longer available.
You should contact the following company directly:
 

UK Jobs
4 UK Jobs
[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Terms & Conditions ]   [ Privacy Policy ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Clients ]   [ Quick Job Links ]  [ Site Map ]
Copyright © UK Civil Engineering Limited
Registered Company No. 03899882
Our Network of Job Boards
4 Accountancy Jobs  4 Construction Jobs  4 Defence Jobs  4 Executive Jobs  4 Finance Jobs  4 Government Jobs  4 Graduate Jobs  4 Healthcare Jobs  4 HR Jobs 
4 IT Jobs  4 Legal Jobs  4 Leisure Jobs  4 Marketing Jobs  4 Medical Jobs  4 Nursing Jobs  4 Rail Jobs  4 Recruitment Jobs  4 Sales Jobs  4 Science Jobs 
4 Secretarial Jobs  4 Teaching Jobs  4 UK Jobs  4 USA Jobs  4 Engineers  UK Civil Engineering 
Post UK Jobs For Free